martes, 3 de enero de 2012

RIP Jeff Critter

Chic@s, hoy os traigo muy malas noticias...
Jeff Critter, el arquitecto de lo que hoy conocemos como "The AvA movement", el 5º miembro de AvA, ha pasado a mejor vida a la edad de 45 años en su casa...Descanse en paz, Critter :'( 





RIP Critter :'( This was news that definitely shocked me, as Critter was one of the biggest pieces to AVA. You will be missed and AVA will never be the same without you. Angels And Airwaves and all who follow will miss you and the impact you had on the band.It is so fucking shocking, R.I.P Critter THE fifth member of Angels & Airwaves. No fucking idea what's going to happen to AVA. 



Sobre todo me preocupa Tom...Ya hemos perdido a Atom como batería y ahora a Critter como persona...DEP. 



Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge
My heart hurts so bad...today is hard -critter 2011 "Stomping the phantom break pedal"
Matthew Wachter @mattwachter
"The mystique I adore is the beating heart of those who share my life" - Critter
Matthew Wachter @mattwachter
Wish i was as good with words as he was. Farewell my friend, Critter. You will live in our hearts and music forever.
Atom Willard:
Atom Willard posted on his facebook:
I am at a loss today, and I am truly saddened by our loss. We have all lost a huge talent, a creative genius, a friend, and an inspiration.
What Critter saw in sound, and sounds, and how he saw music in general was like nothing I have ever experienced, or likely will again. He was amazing to work with and a fascinating human being, one who could just as easily debate politics, foreign policy, music, or apple products. I will forever miss his letters, his childlike enthusiasm for music, and his un-wavering quest for the best take, the best chorus, the best song.
Good bye Critter.
ATOM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario