domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Angels and Airwaves - Diary from Gold Package VI



AHORA SÍ QUE SÍ, SOMOS UNA BUENA COMUNIDAD DE FANS!!!!!
Diary, la nueva canción de los Angels and Airwaves, incluida en el Gold Package VI. Increíble. A mí me ha enamorado.
¿Qué os parece a vosotros?
Os dejo aquí la letra. Estas si que son buenas noticias para un domingo por la mañana.


Breathe.
Looking up to heaven. Taking in the ray of light.
Stretching across the long coast. Falling back to past time.
Asleep in the wallow. Crying and shivering. Hunting for your sorrow.
Bending down to hold it. Shiver like you're gonna try. Scatters like it did this.
Killing off your habit.
Take me as your servant. Take me as your weapon. Take me as your courage.
Take me as your servant. Take me as your servant.
Take me as your servant.

SPREAD THE LOVE MORE THAN EVER <3 

1 comentario:

  1. Dios,la parte final es arte pura.Da un subidon de adrenalina brutal

    ResponderEliminar