lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

What is The Message of Angels & Airwaves?


"Instead of singing about toilet humor and pranks of that nature, Tom's words have grown and his message is full of hope that anyone in this world can accomplish anything as long as they put their mind to it.

It certainly is refreshing to have someone sing about things that are so uplifting and gratifying. The world can be a harsh place and there are things that can knock anyone ever, but it's important to keep strong and always believe in the good. The man behind the music is what makes this band work, Tom Delonge's willingness to promote hope and dreams through his words just goes to show how serious he is about his idea's and morals."- Dan Horne

I think that the message Angels and Airwaves is trying to share with the world is to believe..... To believe in others, to believe in the good that exists in this world, and mostly to believe in yourself.
Every person in this world needs to believe in something... it's what keeps us going, it's what moves us to be better people, and it's the one thing that connects every single person in this world to each other... we all have something in this world that we believe in. Whether it be hope, love, honesty, God, AVA.... whatever it is, our belief connects us all.
–AshleyAsthenia

To keep on believing in yourself. Always have hope cause something is always around the corner.
–Yasminn

The Angels & Airwaves message means many things to me... and that's what I love about it. There isn't ONE message. There are so many different messages, which can attract so many different people (and then bring us all together, like it has). The messages are for the fans to interpret and make their own. I'm sure we could all settle on a main message AVA puts out... but I think it'd be really hard. It just depends on what you've been though, and how you relate to each specific song, that makes the message mean something to you.
To me, the message is to LOVE as much as I can. To LIVE to the fullest, and to LIVE as I choose. To BELIEVE (in myself, my dreams, BIGGER things - as in Aliens, Conspiracies {9/11, JFK, Planet-X-Nibiru} ). To HOPE (to never loose the glimpse of light at the end of my tunnel, ever). Part of the AVA message is to know that there are so many people that feel the way that I do. That we have the power to change the world. To be POSITIVE. To spread the LOVE, HOPE and POSITIVE vibes. PEACE is also part of the message, weather it's PEACE on earth, or PEACE with yourself, they're sending that message loud and clear. Tom has mentioned something that he lives by, that I was also introduced to last year, a live by each day - The Law of Attraction - After I read the book "The Secret" Tom talked about this subject on Modlife. I believe everything happens for a reason, and is tied together somehow. I believe I am attracted to this band for so many reasons, one of them being, their positive messages, and also their HONESTY about things going on in the world. I also believe that slowly, but surely others will start to see a different message breakthrough the emotional ground of the AVA lyrics.... On modlife, and in his music, Tom mentions things that others are often very afraid to confront. Such as, Space, Aliens, UFOs, The moon, the workings of the world.... this is a big thing, and I believe Tom is slowly touching on it. I hope he continues to touch on it, because he is very educated, and has been trying to get this message out to his fans since Blink.
The AVA message, is to FEEL, and if you're able to FEEL, you'll FEEL the messages ♥
-Brittany

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario